Thursday, December 3, 2009

TimeLine - sketching out more

I am slowly shapping up the timeline. I am working with a scratch target in the main project and doing occasional Git commits. The commits are little more than line in the sand that I can undo to. My approach is to start simple and to refine slowly.

Basic Topology (header areas)

Starting with the basic ytopology I refined it by adding NSScrollViews.

Basic topology (with scrolling)

The final shot of this post shows some dummy content. The beginings of what will happen in the row headers is there. I have coppied the draw code of the rows into the main content view so that I can debug the drawing. I have some strange problems that I guess are related to the coordinate system that is prelevant in cocoa - which to me (cooming from QuickDraw coordinates) still feels a litte odd.


Some dummy drawing of row headers and rows

No comments: