Sunday, December 13, 2009

TimeLine view - header with icons

I have added the drawing of icons to the header row. I have taken the existing graphics from the PC version and quite quickly converted them to individual tiff images in photoshop. I am for the moment just reusing the PC images. When Cello is finished they will need reworking as they don't have that OSX feel. My thought is to hand this part of the project over to someone else - it really is something to worry about another day.

The drawing of icons is quite straight forward. I just figure out the point to draw the icon so it is centered in its rectangle and call compositeToPoint:operation and that is about it.
If you look closely you can see that there is a white bloom (square) around the icons - this is an actual transparency issue with the graphics (something wrong with my photoshop efforts).

No comments: